- December 19, 2006 - SecologicTrain has been published on this web site.
SecologicTrain is an E-learning application, written in Java, which shows you typically vulnerabilities in the area of WebSecurity. With practical exercises you can study problems and solutions of secure programming. We designed a static prototype with the exercise 'Cookie Security'. The full version is programed in Java/JSP and ready to download.
The topics of the downloadable version are: XSS (Cross Site Scripting), SQL-Injection, X-Path Injection, Cookie Security.
You have to download the zip-file.
Preconditions are an installed MySql Database and a Apache Tomcat.
An installation guide is in the zip-file included.
- December 7, 2005 - Several White Papers, Course Material,
and Document Drafts have been published on this web site
(download area); all readers are encouraged to provide us
with comments and recommendations!
- November 22nd, 2005 - Free EUROSEC Conference on Security
in Software Development, in Frankfurt/Main, Steigenberger
- August 10, 2005 - project web site going live (rough
- April 2005 - all secologic project team members are on
board now: University of Hamburg, SAP, Commerzbank,